"The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun."
- Christopher McCandless
"Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light."
- Regina Spektor
Handwoven with 100% post-consumer recycled materials. One tree planted for every blanket sold.
Because of their handmade nature, the color and details may vary on each blanket (scroll down for more info).
- Midweight design for durability and warmth
- Woven on a traditional handloom
- Cozy and big blanket for sharing and cuddling
- Trek Light Blankets soften with use & love
- Favorite Band: Phish
- Uses: Picnics, yoga blanket, tapestry, bedspread, throw blanket, van life accessory, covering up large stains with style, putting over someone you love when they fall asleep on the couch and feeling awesome about yourself.
- Approximate Length: 6.5ft / 78 in / 2m
- Approximate Width: 4.1ft / 49 in / 1.3m
- Approximate Weight: 2.75lbs
- 50% Acrylic, 40% Polyester, 10% Cotton
- Mexican Blanket, Handmade In Mexico
- Wash Cold, Tumble Low (Dry Clean for best care)
- Happiness Guaranteed