Our beautiful new Mountains woven design - perfectly sized for decorating and a wonderful addition to your home, or your home on the road.
What's a Blankestry? It's a functional piece of handwoven blanket art that can be hung as a tapestry or used in a variety of ways. Keep reading for more info on sizing and check out the photos!
Handwoven with 100% post-consumer recycled materials. One tree planted for every blanket sold.
Because of their handmade nature, the color and details may vary on each blanket (scroll down for more info).
- Intricately handwoven on a traditional loom
- Made sustainably from excess clothing materials
- It ties the room together, Lewbowski
- Suggested Uses: Tapestry, wall art, table covering, lap blanket, shawl, van life accessory, covering up that weird stain on your wall with style, modifying into a cape and calling yourself Captain Blankestry
- Length: 3ft / 36 in / .91m
- Width: 3ft / 36 in / .91m
- Weighs: 1lb
- Dimensions and weight may vary slightly
- 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Materials: 50% Acrylic, 40% Polyester, 10% Cotton
- Wash Cold, Tumble Low (Dry Clean for best care)
- Handmade In Mexico
- Happiness Guaranteed