The word 'lazy' tends to get used negatively, but if you ask us it deserves a little more respect.
Life moves fast, and sometimes we all just need to slow things down and feel the joy of being lazy when we need it most.
Reset. Rewind. Appreciate. ❤️
Lazy days, whether spent out in nature or right at home, are good for the soul - and the new Lazy Daisy Blanket is just what the doctor ordered.
Handwoven with 100% post-consumer recycled materials. One tree planted for every blanket sold.
Because of their handmade nature, the color and details may vary on each blanket (scroll down for more info).
- Midweight design for durability and warmth
- Woven on a traditional handloom
- Cozy and big blanket for sharing and cuddling
- Trek Light Blankets soften with use & love
- Favorite Band: Phish
- Uses: Picnics, yoga blanket, tapestry, bedspread, throw blanket, van life accessory, covering up large stains with style, putting over someone you love when they fall asleep on the couch and feeling awesome about yourself.
- Approximate Length: 6.5ft / 78 in / 2m
- Approximate Width: 4.1ft / 49 in / 1.3m
- Approximate Weight: 2.75lbs
- 50% Acrylic, 40% Polyester, 10% Cotton
- Mexican Blanket, Handmade In Mexico
- Wash Cold, Tumble Low (Dry Clean for best care)
- Happiness Guaranteed