Did we name this the Napa Blanket because:
A.) Red red wine, I loved you right from the start, right from the start, with all of my heart
B.) It's so comfy it makes me want to take a nap-a!
C.) Both, and definitely in that order
Handwoven with 100% post-consumer recycled materials. One tree planted for every blanket sold.
Because of their handmade nature, the color and details may vary on each blanket (scroll down for more info).
- Midweight design for durability and warmth
- Woven on a traditional handloom
- Cozy and big blanket for sharing and cuddling
- Trek Light Blankets soften with use & love
- Favorite Band: Phish
- Uses: Picnics, yoga blanket, tapestry, bedspread, throw blanket, van life accessory, covering up large stains with style, putting over someone you love when they fall asleep on the couch and feeling awesome about yourself.
- Approximate Length: 6.5ft / 78 in / 2m
- Approximate Width: 4.1ft / 49 in / 1.3m
- Approximate Weight: 2.75lbs
- 50% Acrylic, 40% Polyester, 10% Cotton
- Mexican Blanket, Handmade In Mexico
- Wash Cold, Tumble Low (Dry Clean for best care)
- Happiness Guaranteed